The people who sell and repair bicycles are seeing an uptick in the number of families buying bikes, along with an increase in ridership on the trails, offering some hope that it could be a good summer for bike vacations in the region. At the same time, commuting by bike has gotten safer, with fewer cars on the roads.
- Update: No creek crossing on Stevens Creek Trail unimproved extension December 5, 2022
- BPC forwards preferred plan for new Lawrence-Mitty Park November 29, 2022
- Bike ridership up year over year at High Schools October 28, 2022
- Bicycle Pedestrian Commission Update October 27, 2022
- City Council votes to keep Lozano path to RCT open and wait for crosswalk data October 27, 2022