On June 4, 2020, the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors approved the awarding of $79M to 17 Bike/Ped related projects throughout the county. Included in the list of project awards were two segments of the Junipero Serra Trail: $1.9M for the East segment and $4.2 for the central segment running from Wolfe Road to De Anza. The trail will generally run inside the sound wall of Hwy 280 from Mary Avenue to Vallco Parkway. The design phase – which was started in February of this year – is scheduled for completion by April 2021. For more information, see the city’s project plans and detailed status at Junipero Serra Trail.
- Update: No creek crossing on Stevens Creek Trail unimproved extension December 5, 2022
- BPC forwards preferred plan for new Lawrence-Mitty Park November 29, 2022
- Bike ridership up year over year at High Schools October 28, 2022
- Bicycle Pedestrian Commission Update October 27, 2022
- City Council votes to keep Lozano path to RCT open and wait for crosswalk data October 27, 2022