David Stillman, Cupertino Transportation Manager in charge of all bike/ped infrastructure projects, gave the Cupertino Chamber of Commerce an update the Stevens Creek Blvd Class IV project. A physically separated bike lane that will be installed between Wolfe Road and East to Tantau Ave. This project is being underwritten by a $1.8M grant from Apple computer. Below and at this link is the slide deck from David’s presentation.
- Sharpen your biking skills with ACTC February 28, 2023
- The Regnart Creek Trail Opens March 18! February 28, 2023
- Safe Routes at Cupertino High February 25, 2023
- Hiking Makes My Life Better and Healthier February 23, 2023
- Cool new scooters and e-bikes for everyone February 20, 2023