In a significant move at the February 5th council meeting, the Cupertino City Council unanimously approved the funding to conduct a feasibility study for the Junipero Serra Trail The proposed bike/ped trail will run inside the Highway 280 southern sound wall from the Don Burnett Bridge to Tantau Ave near the Apple Campus. One of the few opportunities in Cupertino to have a bike/ped trail that is not on a street, it will navigate three major intersections: Stelling Road, DeAnza Boulevard and Wolfe Road. This is a major win for the community – whether you’re a cycling commuter, student or a resident who enjoys biking or walking, it will benefit you and the broader community. If you’d like to send the council a note of support you can do so at email@example.com.
- Updated Intersection at De Anza and McClellan Coming Soon November 11, 2023
- New bridge over I-280 overpass at Wolfe begins construction November 11, 2023
- Almaden Quicksilver County Park: Full of Beauty and Rich in History November 11, 2023
- A fantastic time at the 10th Anniversary Bike Fest! November 11, 2023
- Tamien Innu moves forward September 28, 2023