In a significant move at the February 5th council meeting, the Cupertino City Council unanimously approved the funding to conduct a feasibility study for the Junipero Serra Trail The proposed bike/ped trail will run inside the Highway 280 southern sound wall from the Don Burnett Bridge to Tantau Ave near the Apple Campus. One of the few opportunities in Cupertino to have a bike/ped trail that is not on a street, it will navigate three major intersections: Stelling Road, DeAnza Boulevard and Wolfe Road. This is a major win for the community – whether you’re a cycling commuter, student or a resident who enjoys biking or walking, it will benefit you and the broader community. If you’d like to send the council a note of support you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Update: No creek crossing on Stevens Creek Trail unimproved extension December 5, 2022
- BPC forwards preferred plan for new Lawrence-Mitty Park November 29, 2022
- Bike ridership up year over year at High Schools October 28, 2022
- Bicycle Pedestrian Commission Update October 27, 2022
- City Council votes to keep Lozano path to RCT open and wait for crosswalk data October 27, 2022