Thanks to WBC member’s sponsorship and volunteers’ help, many people stopped by our booth at the “Run for Great Schools” event on August 29th. They shared their concerns and thoughts about traffic safety issues in the city and around the schools. We handed out the WBC info cards and the flyers for Bicyle Safety Rodeo and Cupertino “Safe-Routes-2-School” program. About 40 people signed up to receive the WBC newsletters.
- Bike ridership up year over year at High Schools October 28, 2022
- Bicycle Pedestrian Commission Update October 27, 2022
- City Council votes to keep Lozano path to RCT open and wait for crosswalk data October 27, 2022
- The Stanford Dish Loop Trail: A Place to Appreciate Science and Nature October 27, 2022
- Lessons the US could learn to reduce traffic fatalities October 27, 2022