Thanks to WBC member’s sponsorship and volunteers’ help, many people stopped by our booth at the “Run for Great Schools” event on August 29th. They shared their concerns and thoughts about traffic safety issues in the city and around the schools. We handed out the WBC info cards and the flyers for Bicyle Safety Rodeo and Cupertino “Safe-Routes-2-School” program. About 40 people signed up to receive the WBC newsletters.
- Tamien Innu moves forward September 28, 2023
- How to pick a bike helmet for safety and style September 28, 2023
- Painted crosswalks: a new trend for safety and fun September 28, 2023
- Cupertino misses out on millions in grant funding September 28, 2023
- Ellwood Mesa Coastal Trails: an Outdoor Classroom for Curious Minds September 26, 2023