We were pleased to welcome David Stillman, Cupertino Transportation Manager, to our Board meeting in March. He was able to give us updates on all the city projects, from east to west, including the big plans for the new intersection at McClellan and DeAnza Boulevard, Bubb Road shuttle dropoff changes, and much more. Click on the Project Update picture or here for the complete presentation!
- Update: No creek crossing on Stevens Creek Trail unimproved extension December 5, 2022
- BPC forwards preferred plan for new Lawrence-Mitty Park November 29, 2022
- Bike ridership up year over year at High Schools October 28, 2022
- Bicycle Pedestrian Commission Update October 27, 2022
- City Council votes to keep Lozano path to RCT open and wait for crosswalk data October 27, 2022