We were pleased to welcome David Stillman, Cupertino Transportation Manager, to our Board meeting in March. He was able to give us updates on all the city projects, from east to west, including the big plans for the new intersection at McClellan and DeAnza Boulevard, Bubb Road shuttle dropoff changes, and much more. Click on the Project Update picture or here for the complete presentation!
- Tamien Innu moves forward September 28, 2023
- How to pick a bike helmet for safety and style September 28, 2023
- Painted crosswalks: a new trend for safety and fun September 28, 2023
- Cupertino misses out on millions in grant funding September 28, 2023
- Ellwood Mesa Coastal Trails: an Outdoor Classroom for Curious Minds September 26, 2023