Be Safe -Please ride with care during these winter months… The days are now very short!
- Wear bright clothes. It’s almost impossible to see you if you’re wearing dark colors during overcast days and evenings.
- Make sure you Use lights – even mid-day is recommended to be seen. If you don’t know what to buy or use, write us at email@example.com – or check out our local bike shops at this partnership link.
- Follow the Rules of the Road. If there are painted bike lanes, use them; if there are Sharrows, ride over or to the right of them – you have the right to ride on the road!
- Buy a Rear-view mirror that mounts on your glasses, handle bars or helmet. Once you have one, you won’t leave home without it – you’ll find comfort in knowing what’s behind you…. See Best Bicycle Mirrors Review
- Be courteous and friendly. At an intersection, make eye contact to ensure the driver sees you. Give them a friendly thank you hand wave…..Safe Rides!