This Saturday, June 2, from 8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. City staff will be hosting a pop-up event at Rainbow Drive and the UPRR corridor. We will have coffee on hand and will be speaking with neighbors and passers-by about the Historic De Anza Trail Feasibility Study. This is a trail project that was envisioned in the 2016 Bicycle Transportation Plan and is part of The Loop trail, envisioned to encircle Cupertino with mostly off-street bicycle facilities. The Historic De Anza Trail is a 5.1 mile long proposed trail that would be built alongside the active Union Pacific Railway corridor, beginning in Saratoga and continuing north to Rancho San Antonio Open Space Preserve, passing through a portion of Los Altos. The corridor follows the historic route of San Juan Bautista De Anza, which is a 1,200-mile long route taken by the De Anza party which led to the establishment of San Francisco. For more information visit the project website: www.cupertino.org/deanzatrail.
- Sharpen your biking skills with ACTC February 28, 2023
- The Regnart Creek Trail Opens March 18! February 28, 2023
- Safe Routes at Cupertino High February 25, 2023
- Hiking Makes My Life Better and Healthier February 23, 2023
- Cool new scooters and e-bikes for everyone February 20, 2023