Bryan Goebel from KQED published a story about Ethan Wong, a 15 year old Monta Vista high school student, whose death woke up the community that there are still a lot to do with our walk/bike route safety. You can read more about the article here.
- Update: No creek crossing on Stevens Creek Trail unimproved extension December 5, 2022
- BPC forwards preferred plan for new Lawrence-Mitty Park November 29, 2022
- Bike ridership up year over year at High Schools October 28, 2022
- Bicycle Pedestrian Commission Update October 27, 2022
- City Council votes to keep Lozano path to RCT open and wait for crosswalk data October 27, 2022