WBC Monthly Cruiser Ride
November 6 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join WBC and Cupertino Rotary riders on an enjoyable 1.5 – 2 hour bike ride each month! The routes vary, but always include a social stop and good times. Everyone is welcome–no need to sign up, just show up!
- Meet at Cupertino’s Quinlan Center
- Rides are on the 1st Sunday of the month and meet at 9:00am
- Rides are 45 – 60 minutes outbound with a usual coffee/snack break at Philz in Main Street Cupertino and then a 45 – 60 minute return ride;
- Rides are usually not in hilly portions of the south bay. Occasionally they go into Los Altos (Magdalena/Foothill) and Sunnyvale (Zannato’s)
- Each month, a different ride leader chooses the route. Often you will learn new things about the area from noted experts, such as school board members or past City Council members!
For more information, contact Helene Davis at helene @ crewdavis.com or Larry Dean at LDean95014 @ comcast.net.