- This event has passed.
Earth Day Family Bike Ride
April 22, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Annual Pedal 4 the Planet Ride” sponsored by Cupertino Safe Routes 2 School and the Cupertino Bicycle Pedestrian Commission
What: Family Bike Ride, all are welcome!
o Riders under 18 must have parent signature (waivers provided before ride)
o Riders DO NOT need to be Cupertino residents
- When: Saturday April 22nd , 2017
- Time: Arrive at 9 AM for registration, light snacks, and FREE bike repairs and tune-ups from Cupertino Bike Shop. Ride departs at 10 AM and will end around 11:30 AM.
- Where: Ride starts and ends on Torre Ave. between Pacifica and Rodriguez (next to Coffee Society). Ride will be led and chaperoned by Cupertino staff and Bicycle Pedestrian Commission members
- Route: 7.5 miles long. Route will be included on the flyer (When it is finished) but will pass several different schools, parks, and the Mary Avenue bridge
- Additional Info: Every rider must have a helmet! We will stop twice on the ride; once at Homestead High School and once at Memorial Park. We will end back at the Cupertino Earth and Arbor Day festival where riders can park their bikes in the FREE BIKE VALET and enjoy the rest of the festival. Water stop will be provided.